Thursday, November 18, 2010

Q's 11 month post....late.

Here's the info on the 11 month old MIGHTY QUINN!!!

4 teeth....2 front teeth are particularly huge.

eating lots of real food and less baby food.

nursing 3 times a day

prefers the army crawl, but I think he does it just to play tricks. Yesterday he went into Kanyon's room and I was watching him (he didn't know it) and I watched him crawl all the way across the room on all 4's!! Haha!!

Pulling up on EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. I've had to child proof things at a new level. I've been child proofed for a while with klp, but now that q pulls up standing, that's higher than klp, so he can reach more things!!!!

was FINALLY sleeping til about 8am until daylight savings time. Bummer. We're still working our way to later mornings. BUT he wakes up and audibly sucks his thumb....very VERY audibly. But he continues to be a happy waker uper!!

Loves LOVES the magazine basket

hates to be told No, but he's figuring it out

Takes 2 naps and I nurse him and put him down about 8:30. This "new" schedule means that he and big bro are never asleep at the same time. My housework/blogging/cooking prep/feeding myself/bible reading/making phone calls with out tons of background noise/showering has taken quite a hit, but oh well. The synchronized naps were good while they lasted.

As you'll see in the next pic, when we lay him down in the bed, he immediately raises his legs up. That makes him impossible to effectively cover up. We cover him up with his legs raised and when he eventually puts his legs down, there goes his covers!! Good thing he has chunky legs to keep him warm.


The wrinkled nose smile is sooooooo him:

I'd be lost without him.


5 comments:

Chelsa said...

he is toooo cute!

Sarah said...

Ah! He's so cute and I cannot believe that he's almost 1!

martha crockett said...

He gave you a great "look at my teeth" shot! He's adorable, J-me. Looks so much like Landry Lou.

erin f. said...

He's a cutie pie for sure!

Ellie never keeps a blanket on her either so she still sleeps in a sleep sac! Crazy I guess, but it's huge and really light weight and she thinks it is just a part of going to sleep. In fact when she sees it she cuddles it and makes little cooing sounds. So cute. I don't know how we will ever break her of it, it's like her blankie!

Sydni said...

Sayler was reading this with me and she said, "So adorable. Cute chair. Everything is cute." I completely agree. That wrinkled-nose smile...oh, man. I think I'm in a time warp because I can barely believe he is almost one year old!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers