In honor of Kanyon's 10 months, here are 10 of his favorite things:
1. His bouncy seat. His first love remains at the top of his list. He plays, sleeps, eats, and settles his food (reflux--can't lay him down) in his bouncy seat. He loves it!!
2. This mirror toy. He really looks at it and tries to play with all the things on it. Maybe he's vain and just like to look at himself in the mirror..who knows.
3. Bath Time!
4. PEACHES!! Like any good East Texas boy, he LOVES peaches. It is the one food he will eat every time. And I can trick him into eating other stuff with the peaches.
5. Staying up late. He comes from a long line of night owls, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. He COMES ALIVE about 9:30 and is up until at least midnight. This works fine with me because I'd rather stay up late myself. We have some fun times during those hours.
6. Twirling my hair. This is new just within the last couple of weeks. He reaches up for my hair and twirls it while he eats. Since my hair is short, I have to bend my head over which sometimes gives me a crick and the twirling can give me headaches when he pulls it, but it is worth it. He seems to eat better when he twirls and his hand looks cute. That is what he's doing in this picture even though you can't see it that well. This might be genetic too...it is a Spencer thing. 7. Sucking on a rag. He is OBSESSED! He doesn't care about sucking his thummy or a toy, but he goes to town on a burp rag! His hands come in a close second to the rags.
8. Picking his nose. Ok, so maybe it is not really a favorite, but he somehow got his finger in his nose and left it there just chillin' for a LONG time. This picture was too funny not to share.
9. Vitamins. Yes those nasty brown ones. He sucks them down like its candy. Nasty.
10. Talking. If there has been one big change in the last month, I'd say it is his talking. He is non stop and we LOVE it!
Can't wait to see what the 11th month holds!