1. He doesn't care that much about watching the TV unless its on fast forward.
2. He has tons of tiny little white dot scars on his hands and arms. The older he gets the more they show up. They're from all the IV sticks when he was in the NICU. They are probably all over his head too.
3. He really is as smiley as the pictures you see on the blog.
This was the first one EVER!
4. He has reflux and still throws up often, but doesn't care. I do care because its A LOT that comes up. He's still on 100% pediasure, so its not too nasty (sorry for the details). We can hear it coming and usually run to the sink or hang him off of whatever we're sitting on. We still keep our recliner covered in towels and we are SO GLAD we don't have carpet in our living room! But none of it phases him one bit. He looses it and then keeps right one going!
5. There was a time when he would copy the sounds mama and da but now says za za. Stinker.
8. He taught himself how to kiss. We just realized one day that he would lean in when we asked him to. Since then, he is forced to kiss his mother at least 6, 000 times a day. I can't help it.
10. If he gets tickled and laughs a good hard belly laugh he gets the hic ups...every single time.
12. He has never been in Wal-Mart
17. The hair on the back of his head grows sideways. Don't ask me why....I mean really, here I am talking about his hair again. What is THE DEAL!?
19. He loves to reach up to touch lights (thanks to his dad) when we go for walks at night, he will reach up from his stroller to try to touch the street lights.
20. He recently started knocking...he doesn't know he's knocking and its not a "trick" we taught him, but it does look funny when he pats something, then rolls up his fist and knocks on it.