Friday, September 10, 2010

Kanyon's Treat and A VERY good Daddy

In celebration of A HUGE WEEK (start to school and EATING) we thought Kanyon deserved a little treat. So, we headed to TSC to pick out a new tractor. We showed him the tractors and he took it and immediately said, "BYE!" and headed out the door!!!

at home the next morning with his new tractor. Its already "scooted" many miles with klp!
philllips pham blog has been a little Kanyon heavy, so here's a little bit of Quinn! I may have already posted this picture, but I really love it!
klp's looks says it all. Sometimes this big brother thing is for the birds!


Not that you need proof, but here's proof again what a great Daddy these boys have! (and a bad mommy for not dressing her children!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. You have the cutest family in the world.
2. I cannot believe Kan-man is in school. His 1st day pics are so so cute.
3. I love seeing Quinn in the exersaucer...I would know that bouncy sound anywhere.
4. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Kan's glasses. Oh how I love them.
5. Kanyon definitely deserves a tractor....and so do you!!! Hallelujah! I am so happy for both of you!!

Love, Guess Who

Morgan Myer said...

hahaha that picture of Kanyon giving the stink eye to Quinn is hilarious!! Those are the cutest boys!! Love you cousins!

-Morgan

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers