Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting in the Christmas Spirit

These first few pics aren't exactly Christmasy, but they are funny.

We were playing in q's room the other day and he crawled over to his bed and found his blanket

and stood there and sucked his thumb (he's not crying)

Cutie boy!!! I will now stop posting about his THUMB. SHEESH!!!

I thought he was fussy all week after Tgiving because he was missing all the attention from his cousins. Turns out his ear infection didn't totally clear up and one ear was still infected. Oops.

Now for Christmas cheer. We went with our friends the Bowers, Spencers, and Fords to Home Depot to get their trees. It was lots of fun watching everyone pick the perfect tree.

Stefany goes for the smell test.....while she clotheslines her son with her leg.

Apparently Janelle goes for the smoochy smoochy test.

Is Drayton not the cutest little bundle of Santa joy ever!!! He is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Drayton and Q chillin in the stroller. At this point, Q was D.O.N.E. but I was having ZERO pitty because I just thought he was being whiny (The next day we found out about his ear). again.....oops.

Friday night Caden got to come over and play and we had a great time. Here is the table full of boys!

Cade and klp writing. klp LOVES to write. "wiiiiiiieeee" as he says

Saturday we went into PHILLIPS PHAM CHRISTMAS FUN!

We went to the Christmas tree farm and cut down a tree

KLP had lots of "help" this year.

we told klp to put his arm around Q. He did! :)

Then, all on his own he started trying to hold his hand!

Ok I forgot this picture was on this post......

q ran across his blanket on the floor.....

ok. NOW i'll stop with all the thumb talk

klp went to a bday party. It was construction themed! haha!

We put out our Christmas lights and the boys had to get all bundled up! My amazingly talented SIL Sydni made them these mittens. SO cute!!! klp is showing his off.

Meeeeeerrrryyyyy Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Gay said...

I need to be there!

Sydni said...

I guess I didn't know about all the different tree tests! Those boys look so cute and sweet all matching & loving. Quinn and the blanket is just hilarious. Ear infections stink!

Amber said...

you post all you want about that cute little thumb, i would. it's sooooo precious, i have to go awwww every time i see him with his thumb :)

Jodi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Quinny Quinn Quinn!!! :) You cutie pie....

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Hey! I just got your comment on my blog! I would love to keep up with you guys and send you a Christmas card. I didn't even realize how big Quinn was! Send me your address if you don't mind... Thanks!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers