Thursday, December 9, 2010

Quinn is 1!!

Yesterday was Quinn's Birthday!

Well, the thought of posting a "one year post" kind of overwhelms me. I'll stick to pictures and a few words. Quinn Spencer Phillips has brought more to my family than I thought possible. We are crazy about him and proud of him. I love him so much I could almost explode!! I'm having a blast being his mom and watching him grow up has been and will be a treasure.

Here we go......

1 month...hanging out in Paris

2 months...RSV!! UGHH!!

3 months.....is he finding his thumb???

chubby boy giggles

4 months.....this captures his infancy...so smiley!!

and this captures is random explosions of FRANTIC PANIC crying!!

5 months.....can you say rolls?

6 months....maybe my favorite pictures

7 months...

8 months.....waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

running fever...

9 months.....

10 months...the hair is growing like crazy!!

11 months.....

check out those teeth!

12 months!! My BIG BOY!

complete with a bruise on his cheek. We're getting lots of bruises now that he's such a mover!

yes he's only wearing one sock and THAT sock has a huge hole in the heel. That's how we roll around here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINN!!!

6 comments:

sharon said...

happy birthday, quinn!! the thought of august turning one makes me want to cry. why does it have to go by so quickly?! see you THIS WEEKEND! ahhh! love you!

Sydni said...

I didn't think that onesie was going to fit through the year. Glad it did! :) The bruises... such a part of life at that stage. Quinn is such a blessing!!!

Kipley said...

I can't believe he's already 1! He seems to have changed from a baby into a toddler in just the past few months. Time goes by way too fast! You look great btw!

Chelsa said...

wow, a year already?! he is so cute!
it seems like his face thinned out a lot this month! (probably from all that moving!).
happy 1st birthday quinn :)

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. Quinn! You are a treasure to your family and a delight to your friends!

erin f. said...

The older he gets the more I think he and kanyon look alike! That one year mark is emotional. I feel like after Ellie turned one she turned into a different baby...as in not one anymore! He's a cutie! See you in SA!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers