Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Toys and SNOW!


GREAT Uncle Pee Wee and Aunt Gwenny gave K and Q this cash register for Christmas. klp loves it!! On this particular day, he was playing with it on the floor and Quinn kept coming up and trying to play with it/annoying klp to death. So, Kanyon drug the cash register across the floor as he scooted towards the recliner, put the toy in the chair, then climbed up in the chair to play with it. Finally. Safe from the pesky little brother.

The Cozy Coupe seats 2 when Daddy's home

swithcharoo

We went to Paris for a double baby shower for my cousins. Taryn and Scott are having a boy SOON and Julie and Sam are having a girl in April. I DID NOT GET ANY PICTURES and everyone that said they'd send them to me hasn't sent me any!!!! We had a great shower and can't wait for the cousins to join the clan!

While we were there, klp loved playing with the cousins.

Roselyn LOVED Emaline's Leapster and klp enjoyed watching her play! At one point Emaline told Rachel that she needed to get Roselyn one because, "....she loves it so much....I can't even get her to look up!"

My mom has some dress up clothes at her house for the girls. THE GIRLS. But somehow, my son ended up with the Super girl costume on. She claims he brought it to her and, in his own way, asked her to put it on him. We made her at least pull up the skirt part...so its SUPER MAN, right?!


(check out BOTH hands raised. There was a time, not that long ago, that he couldn't raise his left arm....GO KANYON!)

We had to come back from Paris to beat the blizzard! haha (that's for our MT fam and friends...it was not a real blizzard, but just a Texas blizzard.) Especially klp and KLP.

Here they are throwing snowballs at me....and LOVING IT!


here they are doing the same thing last year when it snowed..

The flash makes it hard to see, but if you look closely, you can see klp's GIANT smile!!


Q joined the fun for a little while. He didn't quite get it...but here he is decked out in double Montana gear. MSU and the Griz!! Again, we have loved our mittens from aunt Sydni!

Good thing the Cozy Coupe is 4 wheel drive!


After they came in, Kory told me to go check out their snow angels. With a little help from Dad, here is klp's snow angel right beside his Daddy's!


Meanwhile back in the warm house, Q is crawling through the coffee table laughing all the way...

til he realizes he's stuck and then he starts to panic.

I am usually quite spent by the end of the day keeping up with these boys and trying to raise them and teach them the things I want them to know. BUT its fun posting these snapshots of our days because its not hard to see that these are PERFECT days and I know I will look back on them with such happy thoughts. Its hard work but BIG FUN!! I think I can handle that pay off! :)

2 comments:

The Speck family said...

Your boys are SOOOO adorable~ I just want to kiss their little cheeks! Kanyon's snow angel melts my heart~ that boy is just amazing.

Jodi said...

I agree with Kelly... the snow angel pic was AWESOME. Love them all, but that one was my fave for sure. Love you! And I think I get to see you SOON!!! :) :) :) Yippee!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers