Monday, January 3, 2011

Pre-Christmas Fun

klp went to a bday Construction themed birthday party. He loved his party favor hard hat. He wore it while watching some signing time!

I couldn't resist taking a picture of Quinn's Christmas Crack. hee hee

A relaxing morning drinking a smoothie wearing Dad's boots. Q and klp played with the wrapping paper roll that Q has in this picture forever! They loved it. It finally fell apart.

We went out to the Spencer Farm in Pittsburg with some cousins. It was a great day and I didn't get good pictures...bummer. I did get this picture of Doodle, Kathy, and Tate up in the bucket trying to take pictures of Clark and Caden in the cab of the tractor.

This would be klp BEGGING to get back in the tractor. We eventually distracted him, but its kinda hard to distract a kid from a giant orange tractor!

klp is FINALLY taking a bit of an interest in books. He really loves books that DO stuff. Like this Jingle Bells book my mom brought him that spins. He loved it. I love seeing him "reading".

Funny thing about q man. He's kind of a picky eater. BUT I have discovered that he'll eat almost anything as long as its rolled in milled flax seeds!! Who knew??!!! Not sure what he loves about it, but as you can see, he has no problem eating it.....or leaving it all over his face!

klp wearing KLP's shirt!

I really really really really REALLY love this picture

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Love. Every. Picture. :)

sharon said...

oh, my goodness, the laying down shirt picture. miss you. love you.

The Speck family said...

K looks SO BIG in that last pic!!! I hope you guys have a fantastic 2011 :).

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers