Monday, March 8, 2010

My Almost 3 Year Old

As we approach and prepare to celebrate my Kanyon baby, I have a lot of things to document/share. Tonight, I'll share with you his current favorite of the favorites.....

Driving. He is obsessed. Totally. He buckles up first (safety first, right?) and then takes the wheel always making sure the windshield wipers are going full blast.


Then, he's kind enough to open the garage door for us.


The other favorite is laughing. He's such a giggle box. I think you're probably seeing it, but the pattern of Daddy being the one to make him laugh, continues:

This first one was happening while Kory was feeding him. Our feeding protocol is based on rewards as long as he's eating...reinforcements if you will. Those reinforcements can be anything. Toys are the obvious choice, but the sky is the limit and this night, it wasn't the shape sorter itself, but the game Daddy invented!



The second one happened while I was gone and Kory knew I would want to see/hear it so he set the camera up to video it. As soon as Kanyon sees the camera, he gets distracted (AS USUAL....UGGHH!!), but you can still enjoy the sound.




Now, if I were keepin' it real 100% I would insert a video here of his other favorite thing. FITS. Like a billion a day. I could let you hear the squeals and screams when you say, "Not right now" or heaven forbid just "No". I could do that, but I'd better not. No one wants to hear that. We'll stick to the giggles and belly laughs.



1 comment:

Brook Speer said...

Love hearing Kanyon's sweet laughs! He is so precious. Can't believe he is almost three!!!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers