Saturday, March 20, 2010

That's What I Get for Bragging

As soon as I clicked "publish" on Quinn's 3 month post--the one full of gushingly proud things like "easy" and "on schedule"--it all went down the drain! Seriously, this week he's decided to not take naps, not go to sleep, and wake up at night every 3-4 hours. Nice. Not sure what the deal is. All I can come up with is that I bragged on him too much in the blog and he thought he needed to give me a run for my money.
Good thing he's cute:








7 comments:

Gay said...

You're right........... he is CUTE!!!

Dog food???

Sydni said...

He looks like Kanyon a little bit to me in the second picture. Yay!

Meredith said...

How funny, I was just going to say the same thing!! I think Quinn looks so much like Kanyon in the second picture!!! Too cute!! Macy did the same thing to me, from 4-6 months she got off track and then immediately jumped right back on track. Crazy babies! They just like to keep us guessing.

Chelsa said...

you can really tell how big he is in the diaper picture!

sorry about the schedule :( but you're right he IS cute!

Marianne said...

Growth spurt?

erin f. said...

Oh my, Ellie did this from time to time - just hang in there, it might just be a growth spurt or something and he will get back to normal! He is crazy cute though...oh and you're card made me laugh so hard....Ellie said the feelings are mutual :) She thought he was quite the hunk.

Alli said...

Well, apparently I wasn't the only one to notice it, but he does favor Kanyon in the second picture. Cute little chunker!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers