Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lots of Random Pictures

Will this sight EVER get old? I love it every time!

Sweet baby worn out after church (he does not have on a cropped cardigan...his shirt just got pulled up and out of whack. )
bros riding side by side


klp loves to draw no matter where he is. Daddy's chest was the desk this time.
q chillin'

klp and Addison at the NICU reunion. Both x-one pounders!!
A little Saturday morning fun on kneebouncers.com
love klp's face in this one
I think I said something about Quinn being on his tummy and this is what Kanyon did....found his tummy.

Big smiles are SOOOOOO easy to get out of this boy!
He is mouthing everything. Not sure if its teeth making their way in or just baby being baby.
I really love this picture. (holly...I took it for you to show you the bib!)
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

love all the pics and quinn's rolls! my lil' man (4 mo tomorrow) has lots of rolls too! i think quinn may have him beat though!

sharon said...

thanks for clarifying about the cropped cardigan. whew! :)

Holly said...

These pictures are so so good! I love to see the boys together and "watch" as they become better friends with each day!! The pic of Kan and Addison is so cute, too! SO proud of those former 1 pounders :)!! And thanks for the pic of the bib!! Glad he is able to get some use out of it :)

Jodi said...

That cutie little boy and his THIGHS! Oh, be still my heart. :) Irresistible. And I loooooove the Kanyon pic and his "tummy."

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers