Friday, June 4, 2010

Video Friday

I have a few videos to post so I figured I'd do them all in one post. Happy Friday!

This first one was taken back in April. We were all getting ready for church and qsp was giggling at Daddy. These were some of the first giggles we ever got out of him. You'll hear klp call for "Daaaaa!!!" (we worked on saying our names to get our attention FOREVER so that is a feat in itself!) and then invite KLP to sit down beside him (he has since learned to say "sit" or as he says "tsss").




This was a while back too. klp learned to say "Bubu" and learned who "Bubu" was probably faster than any other word or person. Now he points to Quinn's toys and says "Bubu". If I'm holding qsp, klp points to his bouncy seat and says "Bubu". Jealousy? For sure.




Ok this last one will require some patience. As we've been letting klp play with more real food, we've realized that he loves to use utensils and feed himself. We had been giving him this peach over and over and he wouldn't touch it until I gave him my fork! Be patient, it takes him a while to stab the peach (it was ALL I could do not to just do it for him) and he gets a little distracted by the drool coming out of his mouth!!! :) hee hee. The bite was a little too big but he did really good with it. The utensil thing has helped us add several things to his list of foods he's eaten! YEAH!!!




Stay tuned for a big change for klp!! Maybe early next week.....

5 comments:

Alyson P said...

Jaymie & Kory - You have 2 of the most adorable boys ever! I teared up a little at the first video. Kanyon has grown up so much! You are both amazing parents and I've enjoyed checking in on your blog from time to time. :)

Meredith said...

Precious boys!!!! Goodness how they are both growing! I am so proud of Kanyon!! You've come a long way baby. I love watching him feed himself after praying for you guys so long that he would get this eating thing! Looking like a champ to me!!! I can't forget to mention that I love hearing those little squeals too. Aren't they the most wonderful sounds? Love the update!

Rebekah said...

You've got a handful of cute boys if I say so myself. :)

Sydni said...

He is doing so well!! Can't wait for the big surprise.

tenille said...

Hey Jaymie -- It's Tenille Miles (McDonald) from ACU. From various friend connections, I found your blog -- I just want to say that I think y'all are the most amazing parents ever! I do speech therapy, and I am very impressed by his progress and your structured way of working with him. So cool! Anyway, just wanted to give y'all a shout out. Blessings to y'all!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers