Friday, June 25, 2010

Lots of Random Pictures

Caden and Kanyon have great fun together. This was from a while back....they were loving this little machine. The dads would push them and they were having a blast!

Speaking of loving it....we got a new stroller and the box is, of course, a big hit!


This bench thing is something we've had for a long long time. Our therapists have used it for all sorts of different things with Kanyon. They still use it in therapy, and lately, klp has been putting toys on it and playing with it. I think he looks so funny sitting there like he's at a desk.

One day it came a full blown GULLY WASHER here! Our backyard looked like roaring rapids and our front yard was standing in water. Once it stopped, there was a nice flow of water down the side of the street by our neighbor's house. After being cooped up all day, it was worth it to me to deal with wet clothes as long as we could go outside!

in this picture, he's spitting in the water....nice.....





No, he wasn't throwing gang signs, he was just talking to me...I caught him mid-"sentence"
One of my all time fav pics. Check out his "footprints" or "scoot prints"
stopping to enjoy the beauty of piece of grass

A little time in Daddy's lap before bed time.
Gram got q this cute onesie and I loved the back especially!!
I think it accentuates his rolls
When I got the new stroller put together, Kanyon of course wanted to ride in it. He was very serious about "bubu" being in his seat. Well, he was asleep, so I had to figure something else out to fill bubu's seat. First it was sock monkey
Then it was the giant croc! klp is giving him a kiss.
We went to the splash park the other day with the gals from church. It was fun once he got used to the splashing and spraying.

How's that for random pictures?

3 comments:

Sydni said...

I tried to make a comment and it didn't appear to work, so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate... I just wanted to say that it looks like you guys are having a great time! The boys are so adorable! This post reminds me of how I blog... with the randomness. I try to be clever and cute with themes, but that rarely works out for me. I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday!!

ewall said...

He looks so cute in his glasses!!! and the one of quinn -- with his onesie....looks like he is trying to glance around like, "mom, really? are you really taking this picture?" :)

TexasNeals said...

k, random comments. first of all, oh my word!!!! the hair cute and glasses!!!! he looks so much older, and woo-weee handsome!
can you say CHUB! HA! you know i love it!!! :)
boxes are the greatest!! i'll never forget when it was inducted into the toy hall of fame....no....really! nothing beats a box. especially a BIG box!!!
hmmmm, what else. i know there was more?
oh yeah, happy birthday :)

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers