Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crackin' me UP!

Kan Man has been killin' me today!! I have laughed at him so much and all of this funny-ness before nap time!!

I'll share with you a few of the things that have had me giggling today.

I picked him up from school this morning and he had this headband on. He pointed to it and said "iiiiii" translated: "hat" He looked so funny and cute wearing it. I laughed every time I looked at him. (another bit of humor in this picture...he's pointing telling me where to put Quinn. He wanted q to sit by him. Or he wanted me to put Quinn down and then he would ask for me to pick HIM up! We know his tricks.)


He put this bowl (that DID have apples in it) on his head and said "iiiii" ("hat"...remember?)
Oh, the woes of a booty scooter......
(the great thing about this picture is he got up in the walker without ME! I just heard him in there asking me to "go" and this is what I saw! He's been doing that a lot more and we are so happy. He still needs help actually walking but we are closer and closer.)

Lunch with his gun. It was a must today.
He has been LOVING this flashlight lately. I'm not kidding when I say he plays with it for HOURS. He used to just look at the lights but now he's figured out how fun it is to find dark places and shine the light. He has so much fun and it just makes me laugh to watch him play, find cool new places to shine his light, and click the button on and off.
This is a fav spot. Behind the door of our entertainment center. I wish he'd go ahead and snag those dust bunnies for me while he's under there.
If our afternoon is as funny as our morning, maybe I'll have another post tonight! :)

4 comments:

Sydni said...

These are the things we moms treasure in our hearts. Stuff like this all day long - well it's not all funny, all day long... but you know what I'm saying.

The Speck family said...

Kanyon, you totally rock! He totally cracks me up and I love his facial expressions :). Your boys are SO ADORABLE and I very much owe you an email, so it's coming soon, I promise!!!

Jodi said...

That funny funny silly silly boy!!! I loooooooooove every single pic!! And WAY TO GO KAN MAN with the walker!! Awesome!!!!

That laying down with the flashlight is stinkin' hilarious. And he is certainly related to his uncles.... his gun at lunch?!! Hilarious. :)

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

So cute! The head band is great! He looks so serious while eating with his gun as well! He is getting so long and lean! Hope y'all are doing well!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers