Thursday, October 21, 2010

Seen this before???!

Its fun to see Quinn do things or wear things that Kanyon did. I ran across some pictures when I was going through my old hard drive. Here are a few that I especially liked.

klp ALWAYS put his leg up on the stroller...(by the way, the NG tub....YUCK! that was horrible. I hate even seeing it!)

Kanyon-17 months
Quinn-8 months

My aunt and uncle live here so we go over there a lot. This is the walker that they used with their 3 boys (the YOUNGEST is 19).

klp-18 months
qsp-8 months
Classic Superman PJ's. klp flying with the cape

klp-21 months

qsp-7 months (so maybe I should've let him wear these a little sooner. Pardon the exposed belly. )

2 comments:

Sydni said...

Re-runs are just the best. I'm always running around snapping pictures of Hayven in things I can distinctly remember Sayler wearing. Makes my heart happy for some reason - just like this post did.

Audra Caldwell said...

I love these pics!! I am with Sydni. I Do the same thing. Outfits that William wore and then Cade and now Brennan... it just makes me reminicent of the boys as babies! :) I have to say, I love Quinn's little tummy in the last pic! I just want to give it a razzberry! :)

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers