Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Picture Post

I haven't been keeping up very well with the blog....here is a little snapshot of our little world.


Seriously, the boy can do anything and everything with that cup in his mouth. His orthodontist uncle says we're gonna have to put a stop to that. yikes.

ahhh there's that handsome face not hiding behind that ol' cup!

We partied with Drayton on his first birthday.

Some things never change: klp still digs Jeopardy. His love may not be as intense as it used to be, but he still likes it!

He also really loves the Elmo movie he got for Christmas last year. He has to sit close to see the TV, so I pulled up the chair. Sitting on the floor and looking up seems uncomfortable to me. (I have to put the ottoman behind the chair because klp is a rocker and q is a climber and that = tipping over the chair.)

Quinn is kinda in the phase where he ruins lots of things. He wanted to sit with klp, but he pretty much just climbed all over and annoyed his big brother.

if Kleenex are near, q will find them and take them out. All of them.

Dump truck for 2. 1 freaking out, 1 saying "Then GET OFF!!!"

klp: "GET THIS CRY BABY OFF MY TRUCK!"

I was trying to pack one morning while Kanyon was at school. We needed to leave town as soon as I picked klp up from school, so I was in a hurry. Q was quietly playing so I was getting lots done. Then the quietness got too quiet......He found his half eaten yogurt on the table as well as a spoon.....and he went to town.

as bad as he wants to use a spoon, he still thinks his hands are better.

This is how desperate I was: I put him in his high chair and let him continue to destroy himself, and everything around him with the yogurt. I had to get packed. And I did. Then I had to try to clean him up!! I was a little sad about the chair. That material doesn't clean well, so there are still remnants of the yogurt. Then I realized I'll probably have to recover those chairs anyways....kids tend to ruin things! :)

1 comment:

Kyla said...

I can't tell you how many times I've let Micah destroy herself with yogurt in a desperate attempt to accomplish something...and then I usually regret it! :)

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers