Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Basketball!


Last Thursday night, Kory had a bball game at 6:45, so we all loaded up and went to watch him (I use the term "watch" loosely). Maybe I should say we all WENT to the game.



Caden was there too and this is what they did when we first got there and they saw each other!

klp spent some time up on the top bleacher cheering...

and scooting

My 2 watching the game. Quinn gets the prize for the night...he stayed in the stroller the WHOLE GAME! He was so happy clapping and watching. I was very very surprised, he usually doesn't sit in his stroller very well. I guess the game kept him occupied.

Caden and Kanyon watching closely

Kory and Adam with their fans! It was a fun game. Usually when I go to a game, Kory and I talk about it a lot in the car on the way home. Well, I couldn't contribute all that much to the conversation this time. I was definitely not focused on the game like usual! :)

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers