Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quinn is....


Quinn is....

a food thief!! Luckily, his klp doesn't mind sharing.


a crazy sleeper! I went to check on him during a nap and found a sweet little foot sticking out. I put it back in and he never woke.


a puffy eyed boy when he wakes up! Not to mention the fact that he looks like he's dressed up in some sort of robe. What a cute sight to greet me in the morning!


still in love with his thumb/blanket combo. I can't get enough and neither can he, so it works for both of us.

in SERIOUS need of a haircut!


(check out the curl/mullet)

obsessed with remote controls! I think this should be an official developmental milestone for kids. They all seem to discover them and LOVE them and in most cases, never want to give them up......like ever in their whole lives.

(funny side note: Q was actually trying to hide behind the remote in this picture. he would put it over his face and then drop it and say "BOO!")

6 comments:

Gay said...

Quinn is....................... so cute!!

Kyla said...

I just LOVE him!

Leah (Galloway) Flores said...

Quinn is everything Paydon is, except for the thumb and blanket. My kids have never been in need of thumbs for pacis. So how's the walking going? Paydon can do it, he just won't. It drives me crazy!

Leah said...

CUTE! He looks like his big brother!

Anonymous said...

I just got to check up on posts...Quinn is so adorable. Goodness. And I LOVE kan's glasses. Love them.
-Kasey

The Speck family said...

That boy is scrumptious! The pic of their three pairs of feet below is sooooo sweet.

We are back to patching B's right eye 3 hours a day so I have a feeling surgery or glasses are next! Think about you guys all the time :)

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers