Sunday, April 10, 2011

Brothers and The Red Box

This picture cracked me up. They both have kinda goofy looks on their faces.


I think KLP took these while I was gone one day....klp holding remote control, q holding ball. That's par for both of them.

klp seemed to be disgusted with his baby brother.


Here is my pool shark playing at my Aunt and Uncle's house (where he also dominated in Ping Pong as you saw in the videos I posted a couple of days ago). He LOVES rolling the balls into each other. He also yells a lot during the fun.....he just gets carried away!!

Don't know if you can see, but he gets an under bite when he's really concentrating. Its pretty cute.


Here's the Red Box. It holds toys, but this night it held boys. This was a Daddy idea of course (aren't all the good ones from Daddy). The boys had so much fun and got really wound up (and it was bed time...oh well!).


He was mid sentence...probably saying "I OOOO GOOOO!' aka: I want to go!

Here's a little footage of the fun. Q went first....while klp "patiently" waited

Hopefully you can hear the giggles over the loud wheels rolling over the tile




It's not a big box so it was a pretty tight squeeze to get them both in there. It wasn't worth it to q. He wanted out.

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers