Friday, April 8, 2011

FUN

Prepare for Phillips Pham overload. I have posted several days in a row and I plan on posted several more posts in the days to come. Key word: plan.

Here are some FUN things we've been up to lately:

Q has fun admiring his full belly. I have fun watching him do this. And watching him stand up. Its like his feet are nailed down because he's so scared to take a step. I think we have a full blown "fraidy cat" on our hands.


A couple of weeks ago during his hippotherapy, klp spotted this stuffed bear and wanted to hold it. He hugged it and said "ahhhh" the whole time. He had lots of FUN with it. His therapists managed to work it all into his therapy so everyone was happy!


Q doesn't have quite as much fun as klp does at Windridge. He wants to get in the arena with the dirt and horses. But alas, he must stand at the gate and watch (and gnaw on the bar).

A big huge bit of fun me and klp had was getting to go visit Kasey and Nathan. klp had his Scottish Rite appointment early on a Monday morning so we went over Sunday night and got to visit and hang out with the Popes! It was so fun to get to hang out with Kase and her new hubby. They were terrific hosts and we had...not just fun...a BLAST! It was the first time I didn't have to drag q to Dallas. My mom came and stayed the day in Longview with him so he could stay home and play. It was much easier with only one!!

Kasey and Nathan were up and gone early in the morning for work, so klp colored them a picture before we left. He still chooses a pen over a crayon. Funny boy.

We have fun reading to Kanyon and he LOVES it. He says "boooo" and picks out a book. He tends to find a favorite and stick with it. This one was a favorite for a long time. Now we're on to The Napping House. It is SO FUN for me to finally get to read these books to my kid! Most of these I've had since I was teaching and loved reading them to my students, but its even more fun to read them to my son!!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I'm jealous of your time with the Popes! Sounds like you all had fun though, Kanyon is getting so big!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers