Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kanyon's Ping Pong Skilz

We go over to my aunt Mary Lynn and Unlce Steve's house pretty often and we always have a good time. Upstairs in their game room they have lost of fun things to do (they have 3 boys that are grown up and gone from home now). Kanyon loves the pool table. He rolls the balls into each other to knock them into the holes. He's quite the pool shark. But I think his new favorite is the ping pong table. We were over there a while ago and had given the boys a bath and were ready to leave when we started this fun.

These videos crack me up. He gets so excited he has a full body reaction!! By the time we got the camera out, he was pretty tired. He was standing holding himself up (mostly with his arms on the table) so that's a lot of work. Not to mention the hundreds of swings since he starts swinging before I've even thrown the ball! He really did good hitting them....until we got out the camera....isn't that how it goes!! Enjoy!











I realize he probably wouldn't quite cut it in China....or Japan whichever has all the ping pong prodigies , but we think its pretty fun!!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I am laughing out loud!!!!! Oh my word, those are PRICELESS!!! How he goes into the "oh oh OH" as the ball is coming to him... oh my word, too cute! Then the "I DID IT!!!" Greatness. Favorite videos on blogger in a long time!

Rebekah said...

Look at that hand-eye coordination! Go Kanyon! Just imagine what he could do if he had a good pitcher! ;)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

SO MUCH FUN!! and since Jodi already quoted all i wanted to say regarding K's reaction, I let her do the typing for me. I'm lazy. Hee! Hee!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers