Friday, October 12, 2007

Just a few Pictures

No major news or big events, just a few pictures:

Kory is feeding Kanyon in this picture and Ollie, as usual, gets as close as he can.
The other night we had Kanyon all swaddled up in bed and we both just thought he was the cutest thing we'd ever seen. We always think he's cute, but that night we thought he was extra cute. So...of course I tried to capture the cuteness with my camera.
Then he started trying to eat his blanket. I promise I don't put him to bed hungry, he's just decided recently that EVERYTHING goes in his mouth.
My aunt Mary Lynn came over the other night..she hadn't seen him in a few weeks, so Kanyon was happy to see her.
Clay came down for the day Wednesday to do some things for his ortho office that's about to open, so we got to spend some time with him. It was very fun for all of us. In this picture I think Kanyon is asking Clay to check and see if he needs braces yet.
And of course Uncle Clay got a sweet smile!
Kanyon was showing off his strong neck, but this picture caught him kinda floppy. Oh well.

Ok....that's all. Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Oh my goodness...it has been a while since I have had the chance to check-up on everyones blog, but Kanyon has grown up so much since the last time I saw him. He is such a cutie. Looks like everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

I think I can see some peach fuzz on his cute little peanut head (you know like Charlie Brown).

I am so glad that Kanyon continues to grow everywhere (even in hair! Does that make sense?)

pruittsplace said...

i think he looks kind of like yoda in the picture all swaddled up... but that's just me...
diego's dad

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I keep seeing all these people holding Kanyon and I tell you I am a tad bit jealous

I can't wait to see you soon and love on your sweet baby. He is growing so fast.

I love it!

martha crockett said...

I agree, Kanyon did look extra cute and contented in his bed all swaddled up. You can tell he is really focusing on an object he adores--his sweet mama!

Anonymous said...

Love all the new pics! Wanted to let ya know about a website I use for ordering my digital prints and of course making all kinds of cute projects (DVD's, photo books, photo collages, greeting cards, etc.) It is shutterfly.com. You sound like me, I am absolutely addicted to my camera. Check it out! P.S. We are at 29 wks, all is going well, but I feel as big as house, and move around like a snail! ;)
Stephanie (Allmon) Boutwell

Unknown said...

I have to check every day to see new photos of your little man! Every day, I thank God for the gift you have been given and for the amazing progress Kanyon has made. I just can't wait for the day that I get to meet him - until then, I will enjoy reading your blog and looking at the precious pictures!
Hugs!

Pearson Family said...

I just LOVE this little man!

kt said...

He is growing so fast. I'm glad you are able to get him out a little now. He is truly an angel. I love all his pictures. Jonathan and Andrew say hi. Karen

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers