Monday, March 7, 2011

Cousin Look-a-likes

These pictures were taken at the Yamboree in October. Maurine and I have always noticed similarities between my 2 boys and her 2 oldest girls. They just sometimes seem like they're cut from the same mold.


Kanyon and Avery. They have the same giggle, taste in food, freckles, sandy blonde hair, and tendency to be a little..."emotional"


Quinn and Landry. I think their main similarities speak for themselves in this picture. They also share the ability to reach unheard of sound DECIBLES when they cry.....and they can both cry at the drop of a hat.

The funny thing is Quinn also reminds us a lot of his Phillips cousin Hayven. I'm not sure what he's gonna think about looking like all these girls, but its undeniable.

YEAH FOR COUSINS!!!

4 comments:

erin f. said...

I had to actually study the one of Quinn and Landry to figure out which one was which! So cool!

Holly said...

This is a really fun post!! I can't believe how much those pairs of cousins look a like!! Especially Quinn & Landry!! Crazy!!

Shanna said...

WOW. I'm not sure I ever realized the look alikes, but it is amazing! Too cute!!!

Kyla said...

They really do look alike!! Neat!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers