Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fun in Waco!

A few weeks ago, I went to Waco for Julie's baby shower. It was a fun shower and Me, Alison, Britney, and Hayley all stayed the night with Jules and had a blast!!!

Me and Julie (and baby Callie) at the shower

Alison, Julie, Me at the shower

Me with Brit the beautician....Hayley was there too I just don't have the pics to prove it! :)

The laughter was non stop all weekend as usual. These are my favorite girls to laugh with!!!

While we were doing crazy things like baby showers, dying hair, laughing, and looking through old college pictures, my boys were at home doing manly things...

like working with tools in the garage

being "athletic"....this is so Quinn. All he needs is a ball and he's happy.

Watching basketball in their Wranglers and boots. Speaking of....Kanyon is an official Phillips boy. The Phillips men are ranchers so you might expect them to wear Wranglers. They don't. They wear Levi's. Kanyon has his first pair of Levis so he's in the club now. Q still wears klp's old Wranglers...only they're kinda tight. We bought klp "slim" and I think Q is more of a "husky". He can hardly crawl in them they're so tight on his booty!! haha!

Kory sent me this picture while I was gone to Waco....I missed these little faces so much (and the mouths full of goldfish).

Now we are just waiting for Baby Callie to arrive. She is being pretty tricky...just when we think she's coming, she holds off another week!! :)


No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers