Monday, March 14, 2011

Curious George

This is one of Kanyon's favorite books right now. We've read it at least 65,000 times! I have to brag on my child a little (what's new). On one of the pages in the book, George sticks his finger in a little pool thing where little red crabs live and one of the crabs snaps his finger and George yells, "OUCH!" Ok, well the other night I was putting Kanyon's brace on his leg that he has to sleep in (you can kinda see it on his left leg in this picture) so he was sitting there looking at the book by himself. He was carefully looking at each page. Then I hear him say "OUCH!" and I look up and he's looking at the page where George gets bit by a crab!!!!! I was so impressed and proud! Last night as I was reading the book, he beat me to the "OUCH!" part.....I think its his favorite! I took this picture last night. I though klp would be excited about having the stuffed George with him, but after I took this picture, he didn't want him on the bed with us!! haha.

2 comments:

Sydni said...

I personally am a HUGE fan of Curious George books - all of them! I tried to do the Berenstain Bears and we still do, but I really don't like how they make Papa out to be a complete doofus (not in every book, but in most!). I also don't like books that much for some reason where the animals talk. :) Sorry to go off on that. Kanyon is so smart and I love the matching pictures from yesterday!! I mean, I was right there with you it felt... I've been there so many times. It's all part of the fun!

Unknown said...

Jaymie-
I think it's been forever and a day since I've gotten a chance to sneek a peek at your blog. Your boys have grown so much. I was so excited to see Kanyon standing in the photo shoot. My oh my he has really grown. I hope you guys are doing well, looks like it. Just wanted to say Hi.
Stephanie Boutwell

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers