Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Phone Pics REWIND

I got a new phone at Christmas and I'm just now syncing it to my computer for the first time. The next few posts will be random pictures off my camera.

They got pics off of my old phone when they gave me my new phone. All of these are those old pics. They make my heart heavy. Not in a bad way, just in a "my baby is growing up" way.

Remember this little guy??? This was October '08. He was 19 months old

the spike was wild and crazy

making him practice using his left arm getting Daddy's face

Feb. '09 almost 2. Had just had his first hair cut and was LOVING Ollie.

March '09..at a Dr's appointment. Almost 2 years old


Pics taken in Lake Tahoe when Kory and I went on a long weekend vacation and left Kanyon for the first time. April '09

October '09...I was pregnant with Q and we were in Dallas at eating camp for the second time. This picture was taken on the bed in our room in the hospital. We spent HOURS on that bed...I wasn't supposed to be up and around too much, so I got real creative with all the fun things we could do without me having to be on my feet.


more phone pics coming soon....

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers