Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

We don't do a ton around here for Valentine's day.  I thought to put klp in a red shirt for school, but I'm pretty sure he had no idea why.  But we for sure got the boys balloons as a little treat.  They went bonkers when I brought them in and have had so much fun playing with them......they're actually still floating around our house.  



The next few of klp crack me up (and make it seem like he watches TV all the time....not true, but I seemed to catch him every time...maybe because thats the only time he's just sitting somewhere).  

He scored both balloons for a little relaxin' in his chair

again....both. It just looks funny to me.  


When he's feeling big, he crosses his arms.  He was obviously feelin' big with his balloon.  

Q "made" this at Ladie's Bible Class. Ooooh that look is sooooo him! I love love love it.  :) 

1 comment:

erin f. said...

We have two of those same balloons floating around our house, they last for so long! Wish we could hang out with you guys. Kiss those little boys for me.

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers