Monday, May 14, 2007

Day 49

I just talked to Jaymie, and she was feeling bad that she hadn't posted in a couple of days, but she wanted everyone to know that Kanyon is doing well and has just been resting and recovering for the past couple of days. His reservoir procedure is scheduled for 3:00 today, so let's pray extra hard today and especially at that time. One of us will post after the procedure to let everyone know how he's doing. They will want to watch him in Dallas for 48 hours after the procedure, but as long as he is eating and breathing well, he should get to go back to Longview after that. We'll keep you posted. Thanks for your prayers!

6 comments:

tleaf10 said...

thanks for the update .... I was getting pretty fidgety :) I'm glad Kanyon is resting well. I'll pray for him today that his procedure goes better than expected. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yea for good reports! I'll pray especially hard this afternoon, for Kanyon & for you guys, Jaymie & Kory. May God give you peace while he's having the procedure done.
Allison Chamblee

The Timberframer's Wife said...

We'll sure be praying this afternoon! So glad the heart surgery went well--y'all take care! We love y'all! Robyn

Oh, happy belated Mother's Day!

Lindsey Eason said...

I just saw on Terri's blog that Kanyon had a procedure today...I'll be praying that all goes well and that he can return to Longview soon!!

Anonymous said...

Guys I know yall have a ton of people in Dallas helping out I am sure...but if you guys need a place to shower, or food, or whatever please give my family a call. Maggie (and Cliff most of the time) are around and looking for things to do.

I love you guys...a lot.

Anonymous said...

Its awesome to see God's hand in all of this and even more when the doctors say things like "he did better than expected" you know God is there and was involved in everyway. We are happy to hear Kanyon is doing great. We are still praying for you three.
Nicole and Shea Vandegriff

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers