Friday, January 4, 2008

Montana Christmas Part 1

Ok, so here is the first instalment. Most of these are us on our way.

Kanyon was helping me pack and begged to wear my ski goggles, so I let him.


We went to Dallas the night before since our plane left in the morning. We Pricelined a nice hotel and got it soo cheap. This was Kanyon's first time in a hotel for non-surgical purposes! He enjoyed it so much more than having to worry about surgery the next day!
Kanyon's firs commercial airline flight (the Children's Hospital Jet doesn't count). He was asleep as we were boarding the plane...
so we covered his face (remember we're on germ patrol)...
He slept for about 5 minutes and then chewed his rag the whole time. So much for keeping him covered. He was so happy and content. The pressure never even seemed to bother him. He was SUCH a TROOPER! And to top it all off, he didn't get sick...HUGE answered prayers, thank you!

Here he is seeing the mountains for the first time.
As SOON as we got home he got a bath in Gram's sink!
Now it's time for you to meet some of the family....This is Cooper, Tye's dog and Bruce the cat. This is how they sleep in the garage to keep warm! FUNNY!
And oh my dear dear SAYLER!!!!!!!! I have been so excited to see her again since I was kind of out of it in March when she was here. She was so so so so great. Here she is meeting Kanyon for the first time. She said "Cousin Kanyon" as soon as she saw him. Somehow this is the only picture I got of them together (sydni..how did we let that happen??!!) She is the sweetest, funniest, smartest, prettiest, and most peaceful 2 year old you've ever seen. She is an expert at shapes and the names of baby animals. I wish I could have brought her home with us!

Ok, that's all I could get done right now..more later!!!

4 comments:

Melissa Taylor said...

I love the ski goggles. Looks like he's ready to hit the slopes!

Marianne said...

Can't wait to see more! Sayler is so cute. I know she enjoyed getting to see Kanyon!

annalee said...

that's one cool ski kid! glad y'all had a wonderful trip.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

The girls and I are up "late", so we're checking out Kanyon's latest pics. Laura says to tell you she loves him, and her big sister is feeling kinda shy about leaving a comment. So glad you had a disease free trip! I bet it was so neat to take him there. Y'all take care--we love y'all!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers