Thursday, April 8, 2010

Better Late than Never...

Well, I didn't send out very many birth announcements because by the time I got them printed, it was super late. But I did want to share it because its AMAZING. Obviously its amazing because of the sweet boy but it is also amazing because of the DESIGN!!! My great friend Sharon has a business called Redbud Designs and she's AWESOME! She does announcements, invitations, Tshirts, blog headers, web pages, stationary, etc. She's so creative, unique, fun, and prompt. She did this thing in no time flat!!! Head on over to www.redbuddesigns.blogspot.com and check out her stuff. Next time you need ANYTHING like this done make her your first stop. You will be so happy!! If you like giving your business to hardworking, patient, awesome mothers, loyal, Godly, all around incredible people, Sharon is the gal for you!!! Thanks Sharon!

Announcing.....................

4 comments:

Cassie said...

SO cute! Sharon really is amazing! I second everything you said :)

Quinn is also the cutest, cuddliest, sweetest thing...this picture makes me want to squeeze him :)

martha crockett said...

I was SOOO impressed! Thought it was so cute, I took it to show some people who don't even know you!

sharon said...

awww! thanks, friend! you are too good to me. i happened to post about this today on my redbud blog, as well! quinn is all over the internets. love you!

annalee said...

oooh, this is just perfect! all those things you said about sharon couldn't have been said better. y'all are both so great. i'm thankful we got to spend acu days together!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers