Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Recent Pics

Well, now that klp has decided to eat (Cheetos and Goldfish) there is a whole new world out there to explore. And a lot for his mom to learn. We were out of town a couple of weekends ago, so we had a friend feed Ollie. We put the dog food by the back door so he didn't have to go to the garage to get it. So, I say that to defend myself since we don't usually have dog food in the house it wasn't on my radar. Ok??!?!! Ok. Here is the story. I was on the phone with my mom and Kanyon was playing so good over by the back door. I can't see him because the couch is in the way, but he plays back there a lot and looks at Ollie or whatever. Well, when I got off the phone and walked over there, there was something all over his mouth, in his mouth and he held up this:

Yep dog food. He was eating it. I don't know how much he ate, but I guess it wasn't that bad. You can see Ollie through the window in his dog house. He was probably getting angry watching klp eat his food!
Quinn adds at least a roll a day. We are loving it. He's a happy boy and an easy smile! Here is mom laughing at his chubbyness and getting a smile from the q boy!!
This paper from a package we got in the mail was the BEST toy for eating! klp loved it!
Of course we've been enjoying March Maddness around here. Kanyon assuming his TV watching position. Very close to the TV, sock off, sock in mouth.
I love kissing qsp on the cheeks because it makes his face squish. Kory took this one night when I couldn't stop kissing him. That happens a lot.
I can't remember if I have posted this little set of pictures or not. This was spontaneous and I just happened to snap a few pics:

I was so proud because klp was kissing his feet. I try to get him to touch his feet...its the safest place for everyone!


And a little kiss to end the encounter
This was taken several weeks ago. We don't really have these moments anymore. In the last week or 2 klp has decided that he doesn't like having a little brother after all. He has been VERY rough with him and has said "bye bye" to him MANY MANY MANY times. The other day I was feeding qsp and klp wanted in my lap too. I pulled him up in my lap and then he proceeded to try and push qsp out and said "bye bye". I'm sure the tender moments will return, but for now, we keep a close eye on big brother!! haha!!

2 comments:

The Speck family said...

Precious, precious pics~ Kanyon cracks me up....I cannot wait to meet him one day! I really think B's fits vs. K's fits would be hilarious to watch. Quinn could not be any more adorable~ I am loving his rolls too :).

The McCarter Family said...

Oh, Ryan used to eat dog food all the time at Linda Cannon's house..that is the first place he would go for a "snack" when we went over there...and he turned out fine (well, depending on who you ask..hehe)
LOVE the picture with the paper around klp's head! He looks so much like a Spencer in that one (particularly his Uncle Clay)!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers