Monday, April 26, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Though he's only 4 months old, Quinn has been trying to make a really difficult, complicated, life long (ok...hopefully not....maybe just a year or two) decision.

The "6 shooter" thumb and finger?


The Contemplative pointer finger

Classic double fingers...(don't take the scowl personally, he always furrows his brows!)
"Ahhhhhh!!!! I'm STRESSED about this!!!! How will I ever decide??!!"
Full on fist (pardon the underlining)

Maybe less is more
2 fingers and PEACE

I don't really care what he chooses as long as he's happy!


4 comments:

annalee said...

oh how i love those finger/thumb sucking babies!

The McCarter Family said...

He looked like Landrey in these pics! That's strange since I think she looks like Mo!

Unknown said...

Oh my word, can I PLEASE jump through my computer screen and squeeze him!?!?!?! Those pictures have me DYING!! Such a cutie pie!

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh, Quinn is the sweetest. You are burning up the computer with your posts. Keep them coming. We love it!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers