Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Pics

Confession: This is the first time we've really done anything with Kanyon for Easter and while he still doesn't really get it, it was fun to give it a shot for the first time.

Here he is minutes after he woke up ready for his first hunt.

He scooted outside and just stared into space (he's not a morning person remember?)
With LOTS of assistance from Dad, he casually noticed the egg right in front of him.
He DID get the idea of putting them in his basket!
I hid the token "egg on the car tire" and then all he wanted to do was get in the car and "drive" it.
Standing up big and tall with his eggs.
My two handsome devils
In between was a series of pictures of klp having a "problem" you can see the tear stained eyes left over from that "problem". qsp is pretty much not phased by any of it.
This is the only picture I have of me and the 2 boys!! HAHA!!
Easter has been a day of first several times for us. Easter '07 was the first time Kory and I went to church after the twins were born. Memorable and emotional. Easter '08 funny thing...I don't really remember it. I think we might've been at eating camp. No wonder I blocked it out. That was a rough time. Easter '09 klp's first day in the church nursery!! He's had lots of fun since then with his friends at church! Easter 2010????
Quinn wears his first pair of Chucks!!!

Kasey brought these to us in the hospital and I couldn't wait for him to wear them. They are so amazingly cute!! Thanks Kasey.

The Easter Bunny brought klp a basket with a few little goodies in it.

Our friends and the boys' "adopted grandparents" gave the boys these ears. How funny is this pic??!!
" I'll get you back for this."
and once again just for fun...Quinn the Eater Bunny

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

great picture of you and your boys! :) they looked adorable in their easter clothes :)

Holly said...

First of all, I'm LOVING Kanyon's cowboy pjs! Those are awesome. Secondly, the Easter pics were fantastic. The boys look so cute. Thirdly...very sad to see there isn't a pic of the Taco Bueno tradition :)!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Oh my gosh these are great pictures! Thanks for sharing! I love their Easter shirts and "the ears" haha. The first picture of the boys is great! I love Kanyon's smile!

The Speck family said...

Precious, precious, precious~ those two boys are SO handsome!!!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers