Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun Times around here

We went to eat lunch with Dad last Friday. The place was out of high chairs, so klp got to be a big boy and sit in a booster seat.

qsp with his buddy Kalon. They were born 2 weeks apart and Kalon makes q look like a total beef cake. And YES quinn's outfit is too small. I ran across a bunch of klp's old clothes that were in the wrong bin and by the time I found them, Quinn was outgrowing them. BOOOOOO!! So i forced him into this outfit just once. Quinn and his buddies meet in the nursing mothers' room during church every week.
KLP taught klp how to shoot his gun. Lots of fun (and noise).


For some reason this makes me laugh!
/div>

A couple of months ago, Me, Amy, and Mindi had a garage sale at my house. It was SOOOO fun. We were up super late on Friday night, then they spent the night (including Mindi's newborn Trent!) and we were up bright and early selling our junk...I mean treasures!

Here is Amy pricing away Friday night!
Mindi was not selling my computer, but she was very creative using boxes, etc. to stack things on to sell. She is responsible for the presentation of our items!
This was right before Kory said we were getting too delirious because we were laughing at things that probably weren't even funny. So we made him take a picture of us and then sent him away!
We were busy ALL day so it was late before I finally got a picture. WHHEEEEW we were tired! But we had so much fun and made some fun money. I kept waiting to post these pictures because I thought we'd go out to eat with our money and then I'd take a picture of that, but its never happened!

Kanyon going for the Speedo look in just the swim diaper...
If you need a good laugh, turn up your volume and take this in!!!!!



Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

Sydni said...

Fun times for sure. Now we're having fun times at our house because of this post! We're so excited and happy about your new niece. You have lots of nieces... we have only one so far.

Jaime B said...

The video of Kanyon laughing made my whole day better! So great!

Rachel said...

LOVE the videos. Miss you guys!

The Speck family said...

I love that video~ priceless giggles! Happy July 4th to you all~ the K man is such an inspiration to us all!!!

TexasNeals said...

the fact that you could film that w/o giggling into the camera is impressive! loved it!!! i can't wait to show suzannah! :)

Amy Porter said...

I've been so bad at reading blogs, so I'm just getting to this! Love the garage sale pics! Whew...what a fun time that was! Your house is definitely the place to do it! We will have to do it again...when my junk starts to pile up again!!! :)

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers