Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More Camp Deer Run Fun

I've already posted about some fun we had at CDR earlier this summer. Well, the fun only continues!!!

We went out for worship Wednesday night and I saw these gals!! They were some of my campers and then we worked together too. I LOVE them SO MUCH!! Emily and Amy were SO MUCH FUN and I would give anything to spend 2 weeks with them again!! :) They are great gals and I'm so proud of them!

Last Sunday during middle Sunday of 4th session, we gathered there for "Baby Roundup". If you're in the CDR loop of blogworld, you've seen lots of pictures from this event. Basically they invited all old Deer Runners who have had babies in the last 3 years to come out and get together. It was fun, hot, and kinda crazy. I had a really great time and it was really fun to see so many of my old camp friends, but at the same time, I feel like I hardly got to talk to anyone. I guess that's what its like when we're all chasing little ones.

Here is the group:
Phillips Pham.
KLP showin' Nolan and klp a good time.....well, at least klp.
Everyone got to take the little ones swimming.
I was in charge of Quinn (who fell asleep thanks to Emily Samuel!) so I got to visit with my DEAR DEER RUN friends Jenni and Mary!!

Drew Cox and Kanyon. As always, we LOVE Drew!!

Nothin' puts boys to sleep faster than a long hot day of swimming and playing outside. Kanyon tried to eat an apple, but he fell asleep with it in his hand.


1 comment:

Leah (Galloway) Flores said...

Awe, that looks like fun! Miss those people, especially you and Mary.

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers