Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm an Aunt AGAIN!!!!!

My brother Clay welcomed his THIRD daughter into the world Wednesday morning!!!!! As they have with their other 2, Clay and Mo didn't find out what they were having, so we were all laughing pretty loud Wednesday morning when we heard it was ANOTHER girl!! We are so happy and she really is so cute. Her name is Mallory Gayle Spencer and I can't stop thinking about her. I was in Paris when she was born so I got to see her and hold her, but I'm back now and I already miss her!! We are so thankful for her and love her SOOOOO much. Clay's pink world just got even more pink!! :)

I have many many many blogs in the works, so prepare for a Phillips Phamily overload. But I HAD to show off little Mallory before I went any further with blogs!







1 comment:

Teresa said...

Beautiful little girl!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers