Monday, July 12, 2010

Paris Fun+Cousin Fun=Picture overload

Back in June we went to Paris for the weekend, then me and the boys stayed a few extra days. We had a great time with our cousins!!!

This was the funniest thing...obviously funny because we had 5 kids crammed in one bath, but they were each so busy playing and doing their own thing, they hardly noticed each other.
An attempt at a shot with them all looking. yeah right. why do we even try?!
We hit up Club Kerby after church Sunday night. It was qsp's first time in the pool. He was tired, so he wasn't all that excited about it. But he did show off his beach bod.

Landry was getting a kick out of herself. She would lean back and watch her toes pop up out of the water and it cracked her up every time.
q was called a girl about 10 times that week by random strangers. So I thought it appropriate to put him in this pink bib. It was mine when I was a chubby, rolly, dark headed baby.
GREAT Aunt Gwen Ann came out to play.
One night we went to Clay and Mo's for dinner. The kids loved the swing set!
Uncle Clint helpin' Quinn live tha thug life. Its kinda hard to look thuggy with a giant grin on your face!!!!
We ended the night with popsicles for everyone. I'm sad q wasn't in these pictures. He was probably inside admiring his gigantic thighs or sucking his thumb.

This was klp's first popsicle and these are a little tricky with the plastic and all. He ended up dropping it and just holding the popsicle.
I promise its a popsicle, not a cigar.

We couldn't figure out why Nolan was crying. I think he was getting brain freeze.
Seriously, where did he learn this???
These two (and Quinn) are now officially outnumbered by the girls!! YIKES!!!!!
Avery still love love LOVES "Baby Quim" He's steady gaining on her in the size category!

He cut off the circulation in her legs, so we put them beside each other on the couch!
The love is mutual here as you can see!!
Its even more fun with Landry!! (Rachel's kids take LONG NAPS so they missed all this fun!)
One night mom and dad watched my boys so me and my bros could go out to our lake. I was pregnant last summer so I didn't get to do anything. It was fun being back on the water!

Here I am ready to wake skate....
after a slight miscommunication with Clint the driver, this happened.........
Getting some last minute refresher tips from Clay
Ahhhhhh!!!! It was SO FUN to be out there!! I did tire rather quickly and seem to have lost some of my "guts" when it comes to how fancy of a rider I was gonna be. I'll get it back.
Mo came out early one morning and brought donuts. The girls asked to watch TV while they ate. This is a Gay Gay specialty. A fun treat they get to do only at her house! :)
Me and Ro were playing with my camera one afternoon making silly faces! I liked this one the best!! She's one fun gal!!
I came home in time to celebrate my 29th bday with KLP and the boys. Here we are on my bday before we left for church.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

It was fun to see you guys yesterday! Both of your sweet boys are too cute!! :)

Chelsa said...

great pictures! i love how you have so much fun w/ your family!

Marianne said...

Awesome post. Precious people. Love it.

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers