Friday, July 23, 2010

Some Recent Favorite Pictures

Pure randomness on the blog today. Just have a few pictures I really like that are too good not to share.

Kanyon is working to learn to walk in a walker. This is the one we're using for now, but its way too big. We are in the process of ordering him one that is just his size. He is doing really well. He's learning to control it better (and his speed....YIKES!) and even learning how to get up in it from the ground. We still have to give him some help with keeping his left hand on the handle and be right there (especially if he doesn't have his AFO's on) in case he falls. This is the next big thing for klp. Its pretty much his ticket to being mobile and upright. We have ways to go, but we are proud of him and looking forward to seeing him boogie on this thing.

klp just HAD to give qsp some major love before bed.
He has NO regard for where he scoots. qsp thinking it was funny.
I mean SERIOUSLY...how cute is he????!!
the mouth is always open
Still doin' quite a bit of THIS, but he's getting better!
Blake, Mallory, Kanyon, and Addison enjoying a wagon ride in the rain!
Phillips Pham self photo. Looks a little like Quinn's mug shot.

These two were DYING laughing!! klp was very very excited and squealy and q was crackin' up!
klp is really into pointing out eyes. "Ieeeeeee"
We had an appointment in Dallas and Mom went with me (by the way, these trips/appointments in Dallas have been taken to a new level just by adding one baby!)
I just really love this pic of klp. We had been practicing walking in his walker in a parking lot and he did so good. He deserved the break in the stroller!
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Alli said...

He looks like such a big boy in his walker. Way to go Kanyon!

Sydni said...

What a fabulous set of boys. This last picture might be my new favorite of Kanyon and of course Quinn is really too cute. Random posts have a special place in my heart.

Gay said...

I see red shoulders. :)

Anonymous said...

I know that I'm not in your family, but I really appreciate the pictures that you post. I join you in thinking that Quin is precious. But,that Kanyon! He is something else. The picture of him in the walker is so sweet! And, he is taller when he stands up. Wow, who knew that those legs were that long! I love the way that yall let him scoot all around the amphitheater on Wednesday night. I know you had your eyes on him the whole time, but still. You didn't hover. I wish I could just squeeze him! I'm sorry for the length of this comment. Just want you to know that you and his grandmas aren't the only ones that think your boys are tops.
Vicky Pruitt

erin f. said...

sweet pictures, sweet kiddos!

Fosters said...

I just love seeing Kanyon walking!!! The walker looks like a great tool. And, Quinn......he's just adorable! Can't wait to meet him in September! (There's a possibility that B,C & boys might be here the end of Sept. or 1st of Oct. ) We'll have a good old Phillips/Foster burger fry!!
Love, Marilyn

The Speck family said...

Those are two ADORABLE boys!!! Kanyon, you are blowing us away with your rock'in walker moves~ you are such a stud! Jaymie, feel free to give me any advice on double stroller options~ I know that is the only way I will ever leave the house with the two of them, but since B is so long and fiesty, I'm not sure which one to get!

Holly said...

These pictures are AWESOME! Every one of them! You have such a sweet, adorable family!!

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you this... Last Wednesday night after VBS, Grant saw Kanyon and got the biggest smile. He looked at me and said, Kanyon's here! It was too sweet. I'm so glad our boys get to grow up together! Lara

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers