Thursday, July 15, 2010

Waiting for Baby Mallory

I finally got tired of waiting for the call from Clay and Mo saying the baby was on the way, so I just decided to head to Paris and hope that would "induce" Mo's labor. Sure enough it did!!! I was only there about 24 hours, but we crammed in some good times while we waited.

I will warn you that the following videos are NOT for the faint of heart. But if you wanna taste of what its like when all the cousins are together, then buckle up and get ready.

We were all sitting in the dining room eating and the kids were all in the kitchen eating (well, they had plates in front of them). They were having fun so I went in there to take a picture. But when I got there, I knew a picture couldn't quite capture the moment, so I videoed it instead. It was SO LOUD and crazy, but they were having so much fun. You'll hear Landry singing "Old McDonald" like a broken record, Avery and Rosie having a conversation about the always funny topic of poo poo, and Kanyon is back there squealing and enjoying his cousins. Nolan was there too, but his mom had to come get him to help him eat. Enjoy. You may want to turn your volume down! I dare you to join us for dinner sometime.


The insanity continued when Mom and Dad headed out to take them on a Mule ride. They hadn't even moved out of the garage yet and it was already off the hook!!



Nolan, the disgruntled rider was taken off the Mule and they headed out for their evening ride. They wanted to make sure they got to see their favorite animals on the ride. Avery and Ro are telling me what they're going to see. "The Black Headed Dog" is the neighbor down the road's black dog. Its whole body is black, but for some reason, the girls have named it the black headed dog as if only its head is black. "Big Bully Croaker" is a big frog that is always sitting in a puddle down by the mail box. Again, named by Avery and Rosie.


Enough of the videos, check out this little bundle of cuteness!! Its Mallory!!! Yeah!!! I may not have been there for the moment she was born, but she was WELL worth the trip!!

Kanyon got to drive with Paw Paw.
qsp wanted you guys to prove that he's not all smiles, ya know. He can be tough too.

Oopsy. out of order. I think this falls under the "insane" category. From the looks of things there was an argument between the girls in the back seat. Probably about who was sitting where or by whom!! :)
Takin' a breather inside.
Gay Gay and happy little q

5 comments:

ewall said...

Those videos cracked me up!! :) Can I be an honorary member of the Spencer clan someday? :)

Marianne said...

We can't quit watching the video! HILARIOUS! Picture at the foot of the bed looks like they are all in time out. Too funny. And an argument? You mean sometimes they argue. Get out of here!

Fun times!

Marianne said...

Oh, yes. Also, love Landry's little dance that goes with EIEIO!!!

Tami said...

I read your blog and pray for your family. I knew your mom and dad at Deer Run in the 80's. Today I read an article in Runner's World about a boy - teenager that was born 12 weeks early and has cerebral palsy . He didn't crawl until 3 or talk until he was 4 , and now at 19 he runs marathons. You might want to read it- I hope it will be encouraging. August 2010 Runner's World under "Human Race"

Tami Weaver

Anonymous said...

Correction- I knew your parents in the 70's at Deer Run.

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers