Thursday, May 26, 2011

The randomness continues....

It seems I've gotten away from the thematic/event/cohesive blog posts.  Not sure why, but thats just what is happening.  So here is another random assortment of pictures of our crew.  

cute little q.  I really like this picture because I think that in 15 years this is what I'll think of when I think of one year old Quinn.  It is just sooooo him right now.  And I'm a sucker for the smile behind the thumb.  


Sand box pics....I told you I can't NOT take pictures of it.  They are just concentrating so hard and its cuter than cute.  




man oh man oh man.  For sure a favorite .  It was amazing what KLP had to do to get them to both smile and semi-look at me. 


KLP was mowing the yard while me and the boys were watching and playing. klp wanted to "help" so KLP was carrying him.....our neighbor saw that and brought us their backpack!! haha!!  He loved it!  I think it made KLP's job significantly harder, but at least he wasn't having to use one hand like he was when he carried him!  check out klp's LOOOOOOONG legs!  

The sand and water table is currently a rice table.  They have lots of fun with it.  This pic shows klp's stance...he leans against the table and then turns around to play. I think its the easiest way for him to stand and play at the same time.  

....here klp is making his way around to the other side of the table.  Anything that keeps him standing for long periods of time is good for him....seee...even play is work!!  

Sweaty klp layed down in the sand box for some reason and came out with sand all over his face.  It stuck to the sweat on his face!  haha!

The nursery at church texted me this picture on Mother's Day of my little q man in bible class.  I might should've included this in the "pictures that make my heart explode" post.  


I'm sure we'll be back soon with more potpourri posts.  I'm trying to get an "interview" with klp on video.  We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Little boys playing. Nothing sweeter!!

The Speck family said...

My heart is melting right along with yours....they are BEYOND PRECIOUS and I must meet them one day!!!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers