Monday, February 20, 2012

Brothers are the best!

Its not all hugs and smiles all the time between these two, but lately I've caught a few sweet moments of them together.  Nothin' better.......

This was at my parents, mom took it and sent it to me. 


I was sitting in the chair beside them but I didn't want them to know I was taking a picture because I was afraid they would move.  They were cuddled up by each other reading. 


They love for Q to sit in klp's lap

so I look like a monster, but aren't they cute???!!!  

I was cooking supper the other night and it got quiet (you know....the bad quiet) in q's room so I went to check on them and this is what I found....the quiet wasn't so bad afterall! :) 

2 comments:

The Speck family said...

They are sooooo sweet- Q sitting in K's lap is jus the best. What cuties you have!!!

sharon said...

sweet boyyyssss

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers