Monday, April 2, 2012

Quinn

I adore my kids every day and there hasn't been a day that I haven't thought they were the cutest boys on the planet.  But sometimes there are those days that you just can't get enough of their sweetness. You know, that "I could eat you with a spoon" kind of feeling.  I've never understood all the "I could just eat you up" talk but I say it all the time. I really could just gobble them up sometimes.  Last Thursday was one of those days.  Kanyon was at school for the morning so it was just me and Q doing our thing.  We ate breakfast together, read some books, and then headed outside to play.  Somewhere in there we left out putting on his clothes, but if you've seen this blog much, you know that is not uncommon.  We got some hand me down crocs that stay by the back door so we slipped them on and headed outside in perfectly matching blues.  

I mean really.......surely I'm not the only one who melts looking at this picture.  

He had the best time finding little sticks and putting them through the fence.  He was just working so hard and it was KILLING ME.  

My azaleas didn't all bloom at the same time this year. In fact, I'm a little worried some of them might not bloom at all. But my small ones bloomed great so I wanted to take a picture of them.  Just the flowers would've been boring, so I added a model.  He's not the kind of model that smiles real big....he's more the serious, contemplative type.  





his attempt at "cheese"

He's always been an eyebrow furrower.  Its just so him.  

I believe I'll keep him.

5 comments:

Gay said...

Melted me!!!

Kelli said...

You are right - he is ADORABLE!

erin f. said...

He's adorable! And I love that he had a photo shoot in his undies.

Jodi said...

Melted me too! :) Sweet boy, just love him!!!

My cousin always says she now understands why hampsters eat their babies. :) After becoming a Mom, I get it.

Anonymous said...

For sure, he's a keeper!!! He is really, too cute!!
Who do you think he looks most like?

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers