Friday, March 14, 2008

Spike

I am about to do a post almost completely about hair, but I can't help it. That seems to be the theme the past few days. Like all of us, Kanyon has good hair days and bad hair days. I can't decide if an extra high spike is a good or bad hair day....I think good...at least until he gets older. Last week he had some unusually CRAZY HIGH SPIKE days. I couldn't help but take a few pictures.


I mean seriously, can you believe how high that is??
This is not the spike, but when I went to get him out of the car I found this. He'd fallen asleep chewing on his bandanna. So cute.
Nice shot of the spike and of the slobber on his bandanna.
The other night Kory wet the spike and it curled. This was the best picture I could get, but it doesn't do it justice.
I've mentioned before that he likes to twirl my hair. Well, he's recently found his own hair. He twirls his spike while he eats.
This has nothing to do with hair, but I thought it was funny. He was playing very aggressively on his mat and he pulled it down. I missed how it happened, I just turned around and found this. He didn't seem to mind, he liked playing burrito.


6 comments:

sharon said...

my fave was the twirling of his own spike. that was great.

Kyla said...

We've been in Snowmass this past week so I've been sitting here enjoying my time catching up on your blog. Today's post made me laugh so hard! I think that is so cute that he twirls your hair, and even cuter that he was twirling his own!!

I also just read your last post and want you to know I love being able to share in your memories of being pregnant and hearing you talk about the special moments that you were able to spend with Jayde and Kanyon before they were even born. As I've said before...the right words just don't exist... I just want you to know that we will always remember that you have a daughter named Jayde Spencer, and we'll all get to meet her some day. :)

Kelly said...

He looks like a lil monkey twirling his hair!

That spike is so funny!

Unknown said...

Happy Easter, Kanyon! May the true miracle of Easter have a special meaning for you and mommy and daddy this year. You are all in our prayers!
Hugs!

erin f. said...

Jaymie, I laughed at the spike...it reminds me of a combination of a little cartoon baby that has a perfect curl on his head, combined with a comb-over (in a cute way) I guess if you are going to ever have a comb over it is when you are a cute little baby and not an old man!

Anonymous said...

catching up on your blog after a while...my heart is full thinking back over how you, kory, kanyon, and jayde have touched my life over the past year. i don't have any great words to say but just want you to know that i love you and continue to pray for your precious family. you are so dear to my heart.

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers