Monday, March 3, 2008

Bad Habit

Our little Toofy Boy has more toofies!!! Translated: more teeth are coming in! Kanyon's top 2 teeth are so very close to popping through. I think the corner of one might have made it. All of this activity on the top has given his bottom 2 teeth something to do and I don't like it! He GRINDS HIS TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been trying to get a picture of it for 2 days and this is the best I've gotten. He sits there "playing" with his top teeth with a very serious and focused look on his face. The grinding sound is almost more than I can take when he's on my shoulder and it is right in my ear!!!!!!!!!

Caught in action:

Sometimes he looks down at his teeth...maybe he has Xray vision.
He seems to think these new teeth are pretty funny!

8 comments:

Meredith said...

I feel your pain on the grinding teeth. Hayden does the exact same thing and it drives me up the wall. Glad someone else shares in the misery. They're cute teeth, but they sure can make an awful noise!

daughteroftheking said...

Elijah was a grinder!! It bugged the heck out of me and there was nothing really I could do to get him to stop!! It didn't last to long after the teeth came all the way thru though. That second picture cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA that is hilarious! i am cracking up over here! especially the second one with a great view of the side spike. so determined!!

Blair said...

Jaymie, I don't read your blog very often but felt compelled to do so today! Just wanted you to know that you are a great Mom and just what Kanyon needs. God always knows what he is doing! Love, Mel

Jodi said...

As always, LOVE the pics. He is such a cutie pie, I want to jump through the screen and squeeze him! LOVE the side spike!

R did the grinding thing too at first, then quit. THEN started back up again when she got back teeth. Not sure why they do that, but it is HORRIBLE! Hang in there!

The Brown Family said...

Oh my gracious - He makes me giggle!! Everytime I see the Grand Kanyon he makes me smile. YOu guys are such great parents. Love you guys, Rebekah

Clay said...

i love his little grin in that last picture. he has a great smile.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

The grinding just sounds like they are destroying their teeth, doesn't it? Mr. Kanyon has one great grin! Y'all stay warm this weekend!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers