Thursday, May 13, 2010

Favorite Times of the Day

Here are some of our favorite times of the day:

STAYING UP LATE WITH DADDY!
On "school nights" klp is in bed earlier than q so the baby boy gets some good ol' one on one with Daddy. This is one of qsp's favorite times! (and KLP's too)



A LITTLE QUALITY TIME IN THE BOUNCY SEAT!
This man has gotten serious about reaching for things....can't you see the concentration on his face. Playing in his bouncy seat and reaching for giraffe is another favorite.

SILLY TIME!!! (not really a time, but its ALL the time)
klp is loving getting in all of the baby stuff. Too bad he fits in the bumbo better than Quinn!
Here is the sweet little innocent boy:
This is much more like it. Still sweet, but I wouldn't exactly call him innocent. If this picture had sound it would be LOUD!
WALKS!!!
A favorite time for me and the boys is the 30 min. or so after we pick klp up from school. We usually don't even go in the house. We head straight for something with wheels to go walking/riding. They both love it and I love it because they love it! I know this pic is super dark, but I really like it for some reason.
We also go out in the afternoons. Usually qsp only rides with us for a little while because he gets sleepy. We drop him off for a nap, grab the monitor, switch strollers and me and klp keep goin'! This was the first time qsp ever rode in the chair instead of his carseat. I borrowed this stroller so I'm not quite sure how to do the seat. I think q was comfy even though it didn't look like it.
Kanyon aka THE JOKER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! (actually, he'd eaten his snack and I didn't bring anything to wipe his face with. )
WATCHING BIG BROTHER
A lot of times while Kanyon eats lunch, Quinn is on the table watching. He really gets a kick out of kan and actually for real belly laughed for the first time while watching him.
"How you doin'?"
Any time he has his thumb and bandanna is qsp's FAVORITE time!
{did you notice the onesie with his initials? Clint and Rachel made it for him for Christmas. Isn't it great?}

BATH TIME
Bath time may be the king of all for Kanyon. He just loves it. He also loves any time his Gay Gay is here. So bath time with Gay Gay here is about as good as it gets!


3 comments:

The Speck family said...

These are such precious, precious pics~ I especially love the brother pics. Kanyon cracks me up- I am so curious if he and Bennett make similar noises because B can be SO LOUD too....he especially loves to be that way in public places. I hope school is going well for Kanyon~ he looks great! And Quinn could not be any more adorable if he tried.

annalee said...

what great moments in the days of our lives!
a trick someone told me to try was to put the "snuzzler" (padded insert we used in the carseat when the babies were little to make their heads more secure/fit better in the carseat) in the stroller. it has helped make g's transition to the big kid stroller much easier!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Great pictures! They are both growing like little weeds! I was wondering about the QSP onesie...it's adorable! Hope y'all are having a great week!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers