Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun in Paris

Me and the boys went to Paris last weekend while Kory was out of town. We had a great great time! We picked lots of flowers...

Picking one for his mommy
Dad and Kanyon spent a lot of time working. klp rode around on the tractor while dad "swept" the back yard. klp was LOVIN' it!
Then he either got scared or sleepy and decided to lay on Paw Paw's shoulder (but did NOT want to get off!)
One night qsp stayed up extra late, so we had a little fun giggling at his rolly cuteness


This is soooo him. His mouth is always open. Here he is going for one of his favorite snacks.....
his arm! He loves to suck on his arm!
Smiles for Gay Gay



Dad was doing some work in the yard picking up leaves and sticks, etc. Kanyon was watching him from the Mule, Dad would fill up the back end with leaves and stuff, then they'd go dump them. As you can see, Buddy joined them in the Mule. (If you don't recognize Buddy its because he got his summer haircut)
Off for another round of dumping leaves. They did this ALL morning. klp was so happy to watch and ride and "work" with his Paw Paw.
Chillin' with Uncle Clint on the swing.
Of course I went to Taco Delite (twice). Don't let the pic fool you. We don't really have the straw thing figured out, but he knows what he's supposed to do!
As usual, the Mule was getting worked over. It is seriously the greatest GREATEST thing in the world. Mom was taking klp, Avery, and Landry for a spin....(or was Landry taking klp, Avery, and Gay Gay for a spin??)
Now I'll show you my favorite part of the picture. See how cute this is??? Look closer...
See those fingers? He's opening his left hand! This is about as much as he can open it on his own and he NEVER does that. But he is here in this pic. I think its because he had a cousin's hand to hold. I love this!
Avery and Landry's Great Great Grandma (yes, great GREAT) was visiting for the week so they came out to go fishing a few nights. Avery takes charge when we get out there. She is really into holding them.
Lots of splashing!
Little Miss Landry fishing away.
"Who you callin' LITTLE?!" This girl caught 3 fish that night. No kidding. All by herself. I don't know how she or her rod didn't end up in the lake!
A little relaxation with the cousins. Nolan was there, but that boy is on the move, so he wasn't in this picture. And Uncle Clint had been doing quite a number on klp's hair after his bath. I knew we were in trouble when I heard the hair dryer!
We didn't leave until late Sunday evening so we were still there when my parents' small group came over. It was fun to visit and the boys had fun playing with some of our Paris friends.

Mrs. Lori was the Queen of Kanyon that evening. They walked all over the place and played and played and played! klp was in heaven!!
Russel and Robyn had quite a time with q too!

We had a really fun time and were happy to see Daddy! I must have caught a bug because I got sick Monday morning. I haven't thrown up since Elementary school! It was terrible! I was better after the first 24 hours, but SHEESH it was bad! At the rate I'm going, I should be 48 before I throw up again and I'm FINE with that!!

I'll end with this pic. Since the bouncy seat is back out, klp gets to relive his glory days.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Fabulous. LOVE quinn in his bandana!!!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers