Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quinn 5 months

Another month down for Q man. 5 seems a little too big for me.





The mouth is ALWAYS open!
A day after he turned 5 months, we gave the rice cereal a try. It was pretty....ummm....beginnerish but we'll keep working on it.
Let's hear it for the 5 month old!!

He has still only rolled over that one time....YEAH!!!!
His unofficial weight on our scaled today was 20.5 lbs......YEAH!!!!!
Belly laughed at his big brother last week. That was his first big laugh....YEAH!!!!
Loves his thumb and bandanna (he loves the combo).....YEAH!!!!
Still a low stress kid-o......YEAH!!!!!
He's MINE....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

erin f. said...

Jaymie, oh my goodness he is the rolliest cutiest baby in the world! That bumpo picture is priceless.

He weighs almost as much as Ellie. Oh my word, the rolls!!!! Kiss them for me, every single one!

Jodi said...

If he gets any cuter, I don't think I could take it.
20lbs + 5 months = roly-poly greatness.
He has "out rolled" my brother's baby pics, which I didn't think was possible on a baby. And I loooooooooooooove it! Wish I could just sqeeuze those little legs!! :) Love y'all!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I would love to squeeze on them rolls!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers