Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Successful Brotherly Encounters

I've mentioned before that I pretty much have ZERO trust with klp near qsp without hands-on supervision. He just seemed to do more slapping than anything. Not to mention the innocent pokes or touches to the eyes. Or the digs in the mouth. But I will shamelessly brag on my big boy for doing much better in the "Being gentle and kind to BuBu" category. We still have to watch the innocent little pokes in the wrong places, but the interactions are so much sweeter. I've captured a few the other day.....

Trying to get them to look at the camera...classic Kanyon with the head turned.
And immediately he heads for the camera. I get one chance to get him sitting there and then he sprints booty scoot style straight for the camera.
klp likes to bounce the seat.
Stop for kiss break

Its clear to see what Q thinks of his big brother
Notice my hand on the bar....the bouncing gets a little rough. When Quinn starts bouncing OFF of the seat I put the brakes on.
one more kiss
I think klp was just kissing him to distract him from the fact that he was about to steal his giraffe.
If you could hear this picture you could hear klp's "roar" sound. What? You didn't know giraffes roar?? According to him, all animals roar.
qsp giving big bro the stink eye for stealing his toy!

And we'll end this with a little slap on the rear.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've learned a lot of animals "roar" too! The other day we were contemplating as a family the sound a deer might make...any ideas?

Pearson Family said...

LOVE the butt slap. Just saying. I love you!

The McCarter Family said...

Love the kissing pics! So sweet!

sharon said...

loved every pic, and i was particularly distracted by some cute rolly polly thighs that i need to squeeze!!

Jodi said...

Be still my heart. Precious beyond words. :)

Love y'all!

erin f. said...

Love it. Kiss them for me!

The Speck family said...

Those brothers are absolutely scrumptious.....Kanyon totally cracks me up :)~ we've got to meet him in person one day!!!

Olson Family said...

Sweet big brother Kanyon! Jack is just now starting to be 'gentle' with his brother and Jacob is over a year so Kanyon is doing good! Jack didn't even know he had a brother until about 3 months ago:) Q is so healthy and cute!!!

Kyla said...

I get cracked up thinking about Kanyon going nuts trying to bounce Quinn and getting too rough. Hmmm, that sounds a little familiar... :) I can't get over Quinn's roles!! I HAVE to see him before he loses that baby fat. Oh my goodness, I just want to squeeeeze him! He is too cute!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers