Thursday, May 20, 2010

My alarm clock

It is very very very rare that q wakes up crying. Its kinda nice..a less stressful way for me to wake up. Instead of sitting up and rushing with a pounding heart to grab him and feed him to hush him up, I find myself saying things like, "Seriously? Are you kidding me?" He wakes up talking. Not the sweet coo from a couple of months ago....but a loud, LOUD rough talk that makes my throat hurt just listening to him. He also raises his legs and slams them down causing the bassinet so make very loud noises. This was not a video of him waking up, but this is the sound he makes.....(at the beginning, the rest is just boring stuff)



2 comments:

ali said...

SOOOO cute!! love the outfit ;)

The Speck family said...

He is sooooooooooo adorable and scrumptious! What a sweetie pie.

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers