Monday, August 9, 2010

Around the House

We have a lot of fun here at our house. I like being at home. For one thing, its just easier. Everything is there the way everyone needs it. But, I just enjoy the little life we have here under this roof. It ain't always pretty, but these are good times!

Big brother helping feed his baby brother.....(mom hoping it will sink in and rub off on big bro!)

This was their first bath together. klp is a pretty aggressive bather. You gotta bring your A game if you want to survive a bath with him. Well, q was ready for an introduction to it. It was a success. klp had to give him a hug as soon as he got in.

my bathing blue hippo

klp lookin' like a big boy sitting at the table eating a goldfish......with no pants. That's another good thing about being home. A little boy can go pants free if he wants! (or if he scoots out of his shorts for the 500th time that day and his mom is tired of putting them back on.)
He's loving his bench. He likes to sit on it and watch Oxi Clean commercials!
qsp really loves his exersaucer. I really loves his leg rolls...there are too many to count.
This is a REALLY rough pic of me, but let me explain. klp had to have a test done and he had to be sleep deprived. He could only have 4 hours of sleep the night before. Instead of waking him up early (remember, he's NOT a morning person) we decided to keep him up. LATE. We needed to keep him up until 2:30 am. We did it!! Kory stayed up with him from 10-12 and then I stayed up from 12-2:30. We were ready to have to pull out all our tricks and games and all sorts of things, but believe it or not, it wasn't hard. He just played like it was a normal day. He got to take a 45 min. bath at midnight and eat cheetos non stop, but other than that it was pretty normal. I was proud of him for doing so good. Again, Kanyon Luke rises to the occasion and does what he's gotta do. Chalk another one up for the Grand Kanyon! He's a tough boy. SOOOO I took this picture at 2:30 am as we were getting ready to go to bed.
KLP put my hat on klp which left me exposing my nappy hair (which is why I was wearing a hat in the first place) but it was cute of klp!
Quinn got his turn too!

5 comments:

Gay said...

Oh Jaymie,
that was one of the sweetest posts ever! I love you!!
MoM

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute. I just cant handle it. -Kasey

Anonymous said...

Is "DARLINGEST" a word???

XOXOXOXO
Susan

annalee said...

hey momma of two cuties!
for some reason the video isn't working for me on internet explorer. but if you click on the website on firefox or any other internet it does. hope that helps!

The Speck family said...

I love the bathtub pics- they are both SOOOOOO adorable. Kanyon chill'in til 2:30 am amazes me- that boy seems to be Mr. Adaptable! He needs to come give B some lessons :). Thank you so much for the stroller email~ I appreciate all your research so much and am making it my mission to find something that works for my little feisty man!!!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers